Support Ticket Issues on WHMCS

I've submitted several tickets in the Support ticket area all have gone unanswered and I can't login to check the status on any of them. I have no idea if it has to do with the following but check it out cuz this is really ticking me off.

I got my license via a reseller. I signed up on his site and payed, I got an email saying my license was setup here at WHMCS.com to login with the same username and password as I did on his site. I signed up with prosam at gmail dot com. So I did.

The first time I logged in it looked fine but I did not download the software or activate anything because I was not ready to.

About a month later I come back and my license says expired, I thought it was odd since I had payed for that perticular month, so I proceeded to download the software and I couldn't. obviously because of the license expiration.

So I contact the reseller and he proceeds to tell me that

There seems to be a problem with your account intefering in the main whmcs accounting system, I've created a whole new account for you in whmcs.com

Login Email is: samueljr@cslicenses.com

Password is: xxxxxx

Use it until Matt(Owner of WHMCS) resolves this issue.

So I logged in with the new info and everything was cool. But not everything is cool.

I cannot submit and view support tickets or download another copy of the software. Both the above matter and the inability to download the software where the latest cause for a support ticket submission.

Now Matt can you please take a look at these issue for me. I have no idea whats going on and I tried keeping it off the forum but I cannot get my tickets through. :(

I bouht from a reseller i can open support tickets bot can not login. So you can open a ticket on here

Dont try to login client area simply create a support ticket . Some before i have an issue like that i assume that they dont reply tickets but then reailze that tickets are closed by accediently.

• WHMCS CEO

You do not have a login for the support ticket system - nobody does - and you do not need one either. To submit tickets use http://support.whmcs.com/submitticket.php. When you first open the ticket, you get a ticket ID and URL to view the ticket by email. All ticket responses are sent by email and have a link to view the entire ticket online. If you want to keep a history of your tickets you need to save these urls. As you will see, we use WHMCS for our ticket system but as you will also see, WHMCS is not used for the client area so the two are not linked in any way. If you don't have a ticket id, then no ticket has been received by us.

Matt

OK,

I guess I jumped the gun a bit. :) It seems gmail was flaging WHMCS emails as spam and I was not seeing them. That being said. Matt is there any way you can send those emails again now that I've unflagged the email addy as spam?

Why not go into gmail's spam folder and check the emails you want and select the "not spam" button?

OK,

I guess I jumped the gun a bit. :) It seems gmail was flaging WHMCS emails as spam and I was not seeing them. That being said. Matt is there any way you can send those emails again now that I've unflagged the email addy as spam?

Why not go into gmail's spam folder and check the emails you want and select the "not spam" button?

I would, but I have a thing about leaving that folder full of spam. I frequently purge all spam even if it's just a few.