Telesign - Fraud Protection.

lindem

• 2 weeks later...

The Telesign module is exploding with new features with each release and we'll be deploying a version with support for multiple languages in the nearest future. The language of the verification call/sms will depend on the currently active language selected in WHMCS.

<<add signature to your user profile, please>>

The Telesign module is exploding with new features with each release and we'll be deploying a version with support for multiple languages in the nearest future. The language of the verification call/sms will depend on the currently active language selected in WHMCS.

<<add signature to your user profile, please>>

I looked at you module and i have to tell you that your prices are great but :

1. add the option to skip existing customers

2. add and option for the customer to click a button to call his phone number and not call him immediately after clicking the continue button when completing the registration form this way a customer knows that he has to enter a valid and a correct phone number.

I know you charge only for succesful calls , but this method is much better.

The option to skip verification for existing customers is actually our top priority right now, so it will hopefully be available in the next version.

As for point number 2 I must say you are totally right. Our test scenarios some how omitted the particular flow you mentioned. We usually received a pause at that point because we had "Phone/SMS verificaiton" set to "Both" and then the user is given a choice (the pause).

Thank you very much for pointing this out and we'll be adding these features within a couple of weeks.