Server status on my website homepage?

Hi, i am wanting to put the server status on the homepage of my website in a sidebar so that people can see when my servers are up very quickly without having to go into whmcs.

i have had a look around and haven't found anything on this yet but was hoping someone knows if this is possible and if so how do i go about doing it?

Cheers

Steve

If you're using cPanel, you can load up the status directly with a link, but you should be able to ECHO the status onto your page using PHP.

Have you checked the rest of the forums for the server status script? There's a few threads on getting that information to display inside WHMCS, the same can be executed OUTSIDE of WHMCS, however if you have a number of servers, displaying that information can get a little overwhelming to users. It's sometimes best to only display the information associated with their individual account.