Question on custom registrar modules

Hi Guys,

Hope somebody can answer my simple question :)

I am writing a couple of registrar modules for a client, working from the template available at http://wiki.whmcs.com/Creating_Modules I have two questions as to whether the template is incomplete or just restricted to the details in it, ie...

1.. GetContactDetails and SaveContactDetails only get and update the reg/admin/tech firstname and lastname - is this correct?

If it is not correct, what are the details for the other fields since the first/last name filed in these do functions are not the same format as the field names in the RegisterDomain function (eg

SaveContactDetails uses $params["contactdetails"]["Registrant"]["First Name"]

GetContactDetails uses $values["Registrant"]["First Name"] BUT $values is not set anywhere, so I guess that should be $params?

RegisterDomain uses $params["firstname"] )

2.. The RegisterDomain function in the template does not include details with tech contact details at all, are they passed in the $params or should I reuse the reg/admin details? Also billing details do not seem to be mentioned anywhere at all - I guess these would always be defaulted to the company registering the domain.

I have already written half of the other function with no problem, but just need to know the answers to the above so I can make sure I code it correctly.

Or is it possible to get the code for a working module, eg the eNom module so I can see exactly how the variables are handled within each part?

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Cheers,

Sean

I've worked it all out now I believe and am finishing it all off - it looks like the registration you just have to reuse the details from the template, since looking at the signup process on the demo site, you don't enter any other details.

And for the contact details I've found all those params in the HTML on the edit details page on the demo site.

Cheers,

Sean