Order Process

Ole mighty Matt, Matt da mighty I know you're crazy busy... but ah there are 2 critical bugs that need TLC. One of them I'm pretty sure I heard (read) someone ranting about it before.

1. There needs to be some kind of validation inside the respective php files for configureproductdomain.tpl, domainchecker.tpl, and adddomain.tpl, that prevents a client from ordering a domain subsequent times.

2. When a client removes the primary domain (associated with a hosting package/plan) from the cart during precheckout... it still shows linked with the package/plan. What happens if the client continues to checkout? In my humble yet humble opinion I think if they remove the primary domain the simplest action would be for the package/plan it was linked to should be deleted as well. Or even better a ah alert message warning them that it is associated with a package/plan, which will be removed as well, upon their confirmation.

Taine

Pearance