PayPal Payments

Stealthusa

I have just recieved a paypal payment from a client and i went into the whmc and notice that it don't show any payment today. which it should because it is a Subscription which was set up a month ago now i was thinking that when a Subscription payment comes in that it shows upcoming invoices and then when they are paid it marks them paid for which this is not happening.

was this subscription created by you manually in paypal or was it done automatically in whmcs? Reason i ask this, is because if you have existing subscriptions that you want to be tracked to have to add some url in your paypal subscriptions gateway settings in whmcs. It clearly states this when you setup the gateway. Also, are your cron jobs setup and working fine?

• WHMCS CEO

Does the subscription payment show up in the Gateway Log (Transactions > Gateway Log). If it shows here, then it should be easy to track down why it didn't get processed correctly - an unexpected amount, incorrect subscription id, etc.... If it doesn't show here, then PayPal didn't post the details of the transaction to your WHMCS system. This could indicate your server was unreachable when the payment occured or just didn't get made successfully.

Matt