Enom Balance In Admin.

I have allow_url_fopen enabled but no good.

In the registrar it shows "Enom" and in account balance it shows a dollar sign "$" but that is all.

Any ideas on how I could get this working as this would be a great feature for me with all of the domains I have.

I am just wondering in the file it shows a link to Enom but when I log into my account it goes to enomcentral.com would this make a difference?

I would suggest that perhaps you have missed this call line

{php}include('enombalance.php'); {/php}

in the homepage.tpl file

As far as the url redirect from "https://www.enom.com/Login.asp" to some where else, this can only happen if the url has been altered in some way incorrectly and enom has coincidently setup a covering url to redirect to a default page of theirs.

Please triple check your url. But apart from that it will not make any difference to anything else.

I have used the homepage.tpl right from the download but I have also tried to modify mine just in case and I made sure I did not miss that include.

From the responses it appears I am the only one with this problem this is so strange.

The url I am wondering about is in the enombalance.php it goes to:

http://reseller.enom.com/interface.asp

Is this the correct place?

In the admin table it shows the $ sign this symbol is located in the enombalance.php so since I can see it then this means the path {php}include('enombalance.php'); {/php} is set properly that is just all the info I can see none of the other fields have any info in them.

Could there be some other setting maybe on the server? I have already registered my IP with Enom so this shouldn't be a problem.

In the admin table it shows the $ sign this symbol is located in the enombalance.php so since I can see it then this means the path {php}include('enombalance.php'); {/php} is set properly that is just all the info I can see none of the other fields have any info in them.

Could there be some other setting maybe on the server? I have already registered my IP with Enom so this shouldn't be a problem.

Did you verify that the script is not trying to access enom via the shared IP? but instead using your static IP? I had that problem...

Shared IP = xxx.xxx.xxx.194

Static IP = xxx.xxx.xxx.198

I had enom add my IP as 198, but that script was talking via the 194 so I just had them add that one as well.

Just a thought.

It's a cool thingie to have for sure. But I believe having allow_url_fopen enabled has security implications. I know CSF will complain if it is enabled. You may or may not want to read up on allow_url_fopen and allow_url_include and decide for yourself if having enom info available in the admin page is worth the risk to you or not.

User name and password are definitely correct I checked those about 100 times.

How would I verify the script is sending on the correct IP? The script is located on the IP I have registered with Enom so wouldn't it send from that IP?

Could you explain more please?

I can't explain for certain much more, but yes I do know that the Dedicated IP is not specifically the correct one to register with enom. you do also need to register either the Shared IP that your main hosting service is setup on or the server IP, I just can't remember for sure now. But I also went through that same problem and registered both IP's with Enom.

Talk to your hosting provider they should be able to steer you correctly on this. They are bound to have come across it before.

User name and password are definitely correct I checked those about 100 times.

How would I verify the script is sending on the correct IP? The script is located on the IP I have registered with Enom so wouldn't it send from that IP?

Could you explain more please?

IF I am not mistaken you can not use a retail account(enomcentral) with the enom api, You would need to convert to a reseller account...

IF I am not mistaken you can not use a retail account(enomcentral) with the enom api, You would need to convert to a reseller account...

I have my own reseller account, I can log into ENOM and enomcentral.

I will send off a ticket to them to register the shared IP to see if that makes a difference, not sure it will but it is worth a try.

I have my own reseller account, I can log into ENOM and enomcentral.
My apologies you stated that when you log into enom it redirects you to enomcentral.... If that is the case than it would be a retail account which I believe can not use the api....

If you log into enom and it stays at enom than yes it would be a reseller account and your server ip would need to be added to the accepted list via ticket to enom.... I've run into this problem before so now I just ensure that my shared IP/server IP & dedicated IP are all added...

Hello herpherp you know what I think is I started off with one of those free accounts and then upgraded my account I think it was for 199 whatever the first level is beyond the free account and I think since I did this I am in both areas. I did what you suggested and submitted my shared IP also so I will see if that has an effect.

Thanks