Need help with editing the cart.php, etc...

This is my first post here so be gentle I did a search and didn't find any answers.

Ok so here is the issue. I want to display the cart.php, and contact.php in a iframe on my webpage (I know iframes suck but I cat think of a better way) and the problem is I have these horizontal scroll bars that look terrible.

Is there a way to resize the cart.php, contact.php etc..to make them smaller so I wont need the horizontal scroll bars?

Thanks in advance

Heya Empire,

If I understand you correctly, the IFRAME is essentially less in width than the WHMCS website? hence the scrollbars. You might take a look at this: http://www.htmlcodetutorial.com/frames/_IFRAME_SCROLLING.html

I have a similar situation, but I rewrote the WHMCS site to be a tableless layout, and slightly more narrow. Most of the widths are set in the Header.tpl file directly in the Table tag, I believe. Or style.css. You could try adjusting those too.