Product Addons

Greg

I have configured a Product Addon which is actually an advanced domain management option and it works fine when added to a hosting product but it is not visable to clients when they wish to either transfer or register a domain only.

How can i add the Add On to the "Order Domain Registration Only" page identical to that when the addon is used with Products?

Greg

• WHMCS CEO

Hi Greg,

Domain Only Orders cannot currently have addons associated with them. Only products can do this. To provide an addon with domain registration you would need to set up a free product for domain registration so the user orders the product, enters the domain as if they are signing up for a hosting account and then can choose their addons.

Matt

• WHMCS CEO

Hi,

This would require a template edit and would probably need a small change making on my end to make the product id available on the domain page so that with the use of an if statement you could check if the product is your domain registration product and then hide/unhide the option as appropriate.

Regards,

Matt