Deleting accounts ...

Roger

I have several free accounts in my WHMCS installation and I no longer wish to track them. Can I not remove them from WHMCS without "Terminating" them thereby deleting the WHM account also.

It's been a long week and I suspect I just can't see the forest for the trees on this one :?

Thanks guys...

are you sure whmcs even terminates the clients products when you delete the account? I thought you actually had to press "terminate" on the product. I could be wrong. You could manually remove the product using phpmyadmin, but its kind of a dirty way of doing it.

Why would you want to remove the free account anyway? Heck, I have over 30 of my own sites that are of course free and in whmcs and i havent seen a problem with it.

I just deleted the client who was associated to the free account. That didn't effect my WHM in anyway, and removed them from the system. If you can't delete the client, another idea would be to move/transfer all the accounts to a dummy account.. then just delete that account. That will take all it's children with it. No need to use the Terminate Button.