RegisterFly SSL Certs

xxkylexx

Got an email from registerfly today about a deal they are launching on SSL certs for resellers. Any idea about how we can offer these with WHMCS? Will we have to buy them via the API and WHMCS?

$7.00 SSL certs

On Tuesday we will be launching 128/256 Bit SSL certificates for resellers. There will be no volume limits or pre-payments required to get this incredible pricing. You can learn more by visiting the reseller section of our website.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Do you know when you are going to add this?

Support for selling SSL certificates will need to be added before this can be utilised.

I'm not sure if this is refering to WHMCS not having the capability to sell SSL certs or if RegisterFly's API doesn't support it yet - or both :) But I can imagine it would be a large project to add support for it to WHMCS as it's not just another add-on product, but a whole section (such as webhosting which interfaces with the server to add/delete/suspend/etc accounts)

This would be nice to have, however - whenever the time and resources could be devoted to working in it :)

Also, the $7 price on SSL certs appears to have been a promotional price as it's now $10 from what I can tell...

Also, the $7 price on SSL certs appears to have been a promotional price as it's now $10 from what I can tell...

Hmm $6.99 from what I see you just have to use the API to get that price:

FlySSL 128/256 Bit SSL Certificates

How do you reap the rewards of online business and avoid the risks? With web Server Certificates provided by RegisterFly.com. These low-cost solutions deliver innovative next generation protection for your Internet transactions and communications and provide a new level of security and confidence for your entire organization. RegisterFly is a major distributor of SSL Certificates to companies around the world.

FlySSL

True 128/256-bit SSL encryption

Instant Signup process(as little as 5 Minutes)

Automated online validation - no paperwork

Compatible with 99% of all browsers

Easy installation

Single root trusted SSL certificate

Fully Validated

Free Simple Site Seal

30 day money back guarantee

unlimited re-issuance policy

$10,000 Warranty

How can I purchase SSL Certificates?

You must purchase the SSL Cert via the API only

Each SSL cert is only $6.99 per year

Is there API documentation?

Via the Reseller management area you can download the complete API specifications

They are available and the API instuctions are there from what it looks like.