Can't edit/add packages and more ...

Roger

I am so screwed today ... :(

This started yesterday afternoon GMT -6 timezone. US CST. I truely don't believe it's a WHMCS issue but perhaps someone has seen it before and can give me a solution.

Approximately one week ago PHP SUEXEC was enabled on my server. Watched closely but had no problems. I was thrilled because I know what SUEXEC can do until the kinks get worked out. Yesterday morning all seemed well. Yesterday afternoon WHMCS started throwing up an ioncube error. Reading the msg it said it couldn't find the ~~4.4.so loader. I thought that odd because nothing had changed. After yanking my hair for a bit. I tried putting a php.ini file in the root of my WHMCS install with the location of the ~~4.4.so loader. Now the client side works but not the admin. Admin generates the same ioncube error. So I copy the php.ini file into the <WHMCS ROOT>/admin folder. Now I can access the admin side as well.

I thought all was ok. But, I see now that I can not create/edit products can't create new groups. Additionally when attempting click on a link that should take you directly to a specific product to order. Now it just goes to the same reseller item no matter what is selected from the site.

I have root on the server. I'm an MCSE with some Linux experience. I don't have that much knowledge about Linux. If you have a solution just give me the correct command line syntax.

My site is: http://sbn-web-hosting.com

WHMCS is in an SSL secured sub-domain: https://secure.sbn-web-hosting.com

I have already searched the forums and submitted a ticket. Thought I would try you guys as well.

Any thoughts or ideas greatly appreciated.

-Roger

FYI guys... we found the problem. Not sure what caused the initial ioncube issue but...

For what ever reason the server wasn't loading ioncube. putting the php.ini file in the appropriate directories fixed that.

Then the server not loading ioncube properly was fixed by one of the data center techs (we think). But now having the php.ini files in place seemed to cause a loop of some kind. Once I removed them Everything seems fine.

I'm too old for this... think I'll retire and go fishing... :)