Domain Pricing Problem !!

Ehsan

Hi i just today wanted to add an extension with domain price the first extension .com added with no problem thne i added .net and clicked save chages and both .com and .net were not there and now where shoing up in domain avilability checker + it wont let me add any exatenion with domain price :?

Hey,

To setup a domain do the below...

In your AdminCP (whmcs/admin) go to

Configuration > Domain Pricing

(whmcs/admin/configdomains.php)

For the first box enter in your extension (.com,.net,.org..) chose how long you would like the domain to be registered for. Then chose the Price. Once that information is input hit the Save Changes at the bottom of the screen. Once you hit that button that information is stored into the WHMCS database.

Let us know if you are still running into problems...

From,

Adam

iam running latest WHMcs i have tried reinstalling it 3 times will install old version now and try upgrading it htis time may be it will work this time
Ehsan, if you inadvertently uploaded the encrypted files in ASCII mode. Weird things will happen.... Just an idea.

-Roger