Script just not working

Stealthusa

ok here my case is similiar i have a client area on a site sample.com but nw i want to transfer to a new installation on example.com but when i try the backup option there is an error in MYSQL all i want to do is transfer all my data from that other whmcs installtion to another one on another site which will have different nameservers BUT The sql backupption isnt working when i try to restore it what should i do thanx hlpe me pls

ok here my case is similiar i have a client area on a site sample.com but nw i want to transfer to a new installation on example.com but when i try the backup option there is an error in MYSQL all i want to do is transfer all my data from that other whmcs installtion to another one on another site which will have different nameservers BUT The sql backupption isnt working when i try to restore it what should i do thanx hlpe me pls

Hey,

What I will do is login to cPanel on sample.com and make you way over to MySQL and then PHPMyAdmin (http://www.domain.com:2083/3rdparty/phpMyAdmin/index.php). Chose the database on the left hand side then hit the tab called Export. Chose all the tables and download the file on to your computer.

Now upload all your files in your example.com and remove the install dir. Edit your configuration.php file in the root folder of WHMCS to connect to your database on example.com. Make a table in cPanel that matches the database name in configuration.php. Then on example.com login to PHPMyAdmin, and chose the database on the left hand side. This time hit important or SQL. Upload the file you just downloaded from sample.com to example.com.

Log in to the WHMCS Admin CP and and change the Domain filed under Configuration > General Configuration to your new domain so invoices URL will point to the right domain. Don't forget to add your cron jobs!

If you run into any problems or if you are still having an error with uploading the MySQL database if you could post the error you are getting in PHPMyAdmin, that will help troubleshoot your problem.

From,

Adam