free domain charged for

Hi, I understand that a domain invoice will be created when the domain reaches the end of its registration period. However i have made a domain free on a certain package, and in the second invoice they are being charged full price for the domain.

In the domains tab it says : First Payment Amount 0.00 and Recurring Amount : 75.00 However the registered domain only expires 23/04/2009 and the due date is the same as that.

I have had to manually remove this addition to the invoice after a client has complained.

Am i missing something?

Thanks

Paul

How often is your billing cycle?

The first payment will the very first payment that the customer would have to have paid. However you have chosen not to charge anything for the first payment so they did not get charged. The Recurring Amount will charge your customer 75.00 on the next billing cycle. For example, the first month they wouldn't have to pay, on the second month and third etc they would have to pay 75.00.

I believe that's how it work's, as I've assumed that with me in the past.

• WHMCS CEO

This isn't a bug. That domain wasn't setup as part of a free domain with a package as if it was both the first payment and recurring amounts would be zero. If you need assistance with anything, just open a ticket.

Matt