Vouchers

ukdeveloper

I want to use whmcs on another website of mine which is not a hosting site. it sells backing tracks.

what i want to do as im moving servers, is mass mail all of my customers and say that if they sign up with my whmcs area (therefore maintaining a customer database) then they can have a track for free.

so what im wondering is:

how can i issue a voucher to a customer that will give 100% discount for a single track BEARING IN MIND that paypal does not seem to like £0.00 purchases?

any help would be great, or maybe im looking at this the wrong way.

carl

Make the item free and add a stock quantity?

Also you'd have to approve each and every order remember? So just check their one of your clients? :)

Hey,

To much work. I would setup the item with the price of the "backing tracking" or what ever it is. Then setup a discount of 100% and call it what ever you would like.

Then mass mail all your clients with that discount code which will then make the value of it $0.00. Make sure your clients fill out all the information and when they hit the payment screen they can ethier try and pay $0.00 or just close the window and move over to the client area and look at the track they just bought.

I hope that was clear...

From,

Adam