HOW TO: Singlepage order form with auto-scroll

Hello everyone, my first post here just thought I'd give my input about a few tricks I've used..

This one is where I wanted to put the order form inside of a Wrapper, using the single page layout WHMCS comes with. I didn't want scroll bars, but I liked the idea of the order form being dynamically loaded on the same page, so I edited the forms a bit to make it scroll automatically if needed.

You can see a working example on the order page of site in my sig..

Installation:

1. Download attached zip file
  2. Extract zip and edit order-stepone.tpl, go to last line and change http://PATH-TO-WHMCS-DIRECTORY/
  3. Backup the current "templates/orderforms/singlepage" directory
  4. Replace singlepage directory with new files

You can adjust the speed of the scroll with the first line of the "scroll.js" file. Should be good to go :)

singlepage.zip

• 3 weeks later...

I made this while running 2.0.0.14, because I mainly use Firefox... Can you get me a screenshot of the problem?

It's supposed to scroll to the bottom once you start filling in the form. I have my iframe set to auto-resize the height, so that when the form loads, it will show the entire form until you start filling in details, then will scroll down without resizing the iframe.

I'm able to use it, but my concern is that the script is completely functionless without JavaScript enabled. I know a lot of people, including myself, prefer not to have JavaScript enabled due to security issues.

Just a thought.

While this is true, it wouldn't be very hard to put in a link to a different order page..