people gettign free domains 3.6.1

i thought it updated the template system , its self i have to integrate all over again, wow,

If you have a custom template there is no way for WHMCS to know the name of that template and update it (if it updated it your changes would be deleted and then you would have to start over)

Did you read the instructions when you updated?

There are several template files that you need to update or add to your custom template folder, It took me about five minutes to make the updates and no you do not have to start over, you just need to ensure that the template files are updated. The best way to accomplish this is to use http://winmerge.org or there is araxis merge (Araxis costs money but is worth it, you can still use winmerge to accomplish the changes you need to make very quickly) Basically these are file comparison tools (Read the instruction in the upgrade process for the template files you need to update) Keep a copy of your current template files as backup, use winmerge to open your current copy and use winmerge to open the new copy of the files that need to be updated you can compare the two and then make the changes need by selecting the appropriate option in winmerge. (some of the files just need to be copied into the template folder and will not have any affect on your template design) You should be able to tell when you are comparing the files.

Anyway good luck if all else fails whmcs does upgrades pretty cheap!