Password change

jimmy1987

Ok i got a very HUGE problem with my whmcs at the moment.

I recently changed servers so all my accounts are now on a new server with a different ip.

I changed the ipaddress bit in the Configuration -> Servers and also the root password and secret key.

When i want to change a password now, if i do it in whmcs admin panel let's say the old password is 12345 and i input a new password in their profile for their cpanel account which is 67890 when i press change password, it says password changed successfully. But when i look at the password bit it says 12345.

When i change their password through logging in as the client it will change it visual but nothing happened i think. Then i can change it in the whmcs admin part. And login to cpanel through whmcs.

I a client changes it's password through whmcs, he gets locked out entirely and i have to reset it through WHM for it to work again.

What is going on here? I need my clients who were alreay in whmcs but on the old server to have the abbillity to change their password and let it work too. I know the new server is setup correctly because after do the above things i can login to cpanel fine.