Best Fraud Protection?

Speedy059

I want to know what most of you use for Fraud Protection? It seems that we are getting an increase of fraudulent sign ups and would like to eliminate that. I'm kind of leaning towards VariLogiX FraudCall because of the phone call authentication. I'm worried that there may be some limitations to this as some people may not have a phone number or long distance may be a lot.

I'm open for ideas, please let me know what you guys use.

Varilogix supports international calls. Long distance is not a problem as long as user includes his full phone number with area code.

I tested and worked great.

Thing I am now concerned with is multilanguage support in Varilogix. I have it in english but my website is english/spanish so not having english/spanish calls right now is my issue.

I just opened a ticket with Varilogix to see if they support multilanguage in the WHMCS module. I'll let you know if interested in this.

Just seems a bit weird to be viewing a website in spanish for example then getting a call in english, would totally confuse them. We'll see how that goes.