Pending Transfer shows as Terminated

I have been manually setting any domains that are pending a transfer to the "Pending Transfer" status but when logged in as the client, it shows as terminated. Obviously this has to do with the code in the template. The clientarealist{$domain.status} shows as clientarealistterminated instead of pending or pending transfer.

Also, is the Pending Transfer status intended to work? I use Directi for my registrar and the requests go through just fine but it sets the status to Pending by default.

• 2 weeks later...

This does seem to be an issue - the client sees the domain as expired instead of pending transfer, and in fact the legend shows no pending transfer status color either. I guess the template needs to be corrected. I've re-checked 3.6.1 and there is no mention of a change to clientareadomains.tpl.

Matt, is there a corrected template file available to resolve this issue?

I tried to put in a quick fix myself, figuring I could add an elseif using $domain.status = "pending transfer" to force the clientareatablepending class for the row, but $domain.status = "terminated" for a pending transfer in the template, so there is no way to correct it there.

This does seem to be an issue - the client sees the domain as expired instead of pending transfer, and in fact the legend shows no pending transfer status color either. I guess the template needs to be corrected. I've re-checked 3.6.1 and there is no mention of a change to clientareadomains.tpl.

Matt, is there a corrected template file available to resolve this issue?

I tried to put in a quick fix myself, figuring I could add an elseif using $domain.status = "pending transfer" to force the clientareatablepending class for the row, but $domain.status = "terminated" for a pending transfer in the template, so there is no way to correct it there.

Matt told me that it is a know issue for the client area. My question now is can we get a patch to correct this? I know had some issues with the directi.php module file and he sent me a new one. Things like that should be fixed globally and issued as a 3.6.2 version to fix small bugs instead of having to wait months for a huge list of bug fixes.