Error with Directi domain register

fbarajas

Hi!

I'm registering a domain for a costumer using WHMCS and I get the following error:

An Error Occured

{telno=TelephoneNo should be between 4-12 digits, zip=Postal Code can only contain upto 10 letters, numbers and the - character, address1=address1 is invalid.}

In my "Default Billing/Admin/Tech Contact Details" I have "Tick this box to use the clients details for the Billing/Admin/Tech contact details" UNCHECKED, so I think WHMCS is using MY default Billing/Admin/Tech Contact Details isn't it?

In my "Default Billing/Admin/Tech Contact Details" I have the following data:

Address1: Bruselas 57 Col del Carmen

Postcode: 04100

Phone: 5559055229

What can be the problem? Maybe WHCMS is trying to use the customer's info and not the default one?

Thanks!

We occasionally get a similar error and discover the Client has entered the telephone number incorrect; we have seen them add something like 011##########. We have the selected to use the Client Details for registration of domains. I would suggest that you check the information that the customer is using; I would assume that this is the error.

Regards