Licensing Products for Sale

Darren

I've been testing WHMCS with the beta licensing module Matt was kind enough to send to me. It's a similar module to the one WHMCS themselves use for distributing and licensing WHMCS.

So far it looks promising as a PHPAudit replacement.

Has anyone else been testing this?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • WHMCS CEO

The licensing module addon has now been completed and so I'm looking for a few more BETA testers to give it a try and provide feedback on any confusing aspects of the setup and use of it. Please email matt{at}whmcs.com directly if you are interested in taking part.

Matt

• 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, i must be having a blonde day. because i've got the Beta, installed & setup correctly, now however, how do we configure the software client side to check the license in whmcs? is there another module somewhere we should be building into the software?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
How does whmcs license work? is it remote only? or does it have an option for local key too? I agree that whmcs license module is very nice and importer thing is very useful

The addon lets you do remote and then store a local key for checking against.