Chargebackprotection.prg

DerekFL

Ioncube does per .PHP encoding, you should open a donation for 4$ and we can donate and get it encoded properly :D

The only problem is that often I'll encode the file, and then will end up making a change and will end up encoding it all over again. I have considered charging a small fee for these scripts to assist me in purchasing things such as Ioncube so that everything can be uniform.

I'm nearly complete with the mod for this. Since you can only select one module at a time in WHMCS, this will be offered in two versions. One will be the ChargeBackProtection stand-alone module, and the other will be a addon module for the MaxMind module (this would allow you to query both databases at the same time).

Actually the addon module is already done, I'm just finishing up on the stand-alone version at the moment.

I see the FAQ on the site says:

Can I access the full list of customers with a chargeback history?

No. You can only search for a specific customer by completing at least the following fields: name, last name, country.

So is there only one John Smith in the UK in their database?

• 4 weeks later...