Re-subscribe PP clients folowing MB4 Migration

MyLama

Hi -

I had my PayPal clients cancel their subscriptions when migrating to WHMCS form MB4.

However, when their invoices began going out, they did not contain a PP subscription link, only a PP payment link.

This is obviously a good thing in general once invoicing is back to normal. But in the meantime, I need to re-subscribe these people.

Is their a setting that would allow me to temporarily add the PP subscribe button to invoices for existing services until veryone has re-upped?

Thanks,

MyLama

• 2 weeks later...

so they have an option to start a subscription at any time before the due date ?

Moving from another billing manager and have several active subscription and I dont want to have to go thru redoing everyone's subscription trying to find a simple solution but it is looking like that there isnt one

If active in your configurations, all clients assigned to use paypal will see both one time and subscription buttons on the Invoice. Since it's hard to create a subscription if the client is overdue, the option will not be available. However, it will be visible on the next invoice (before the due date).

I recommend setting your invoice generation date to allow enough time for clients to notice. Otherwise they will miss the opportunity.