3.6.0 HyperVM module

webresellers

I looking at the whmcs manual, step 3 says: Set the product type to "Other" and untick the Show Domain Options tick box

If you set the server type to other, then you are missing information that would be needed to send the welcome letter, like the server IP addresses.

How would the client know the servers IP to make a connection to the server, is whmcs is waiting on hypervm to create the account and assign the ips to that newly created vps?

Our welcome letter was sent with all blank/null fields for the clients username, servername, ip address(s), password, etc.

Shouldn't hypervm use the dedicated server option to use these fields in a welcome letter?

...just to answer my own issue... It appears that WHMCS does not send the welcome letter for HyperVM, but HyperVM Master can send its own welcome letter from within HyperVM. In conclusion I would not check the box in your hypervm product to send the default dedicated server/vps welcome letter as it will be blank except for the non root user name. It would be nice if the hypervm module had a cron job to poll hypervm for the clients ip address to have populated within WHMCS without having to collect this data manually.