LP-Hosting ~ Your Hosting Solution

Hello,

we have recently updated our design at LP-Hosting which you can view by going to by clicking here.

We have also integrated our WHMCS System into the new design which we would appreciate your comments on. That can be found by clicking here.

Whilst asking for comments on our WHMCS, I thought I would post our Kayako integration, comments are welcome. Click here to view our Kayako integration.

Thank you to those who comment in advance.

Kind Regards,

LP-Hosting

http://www.LP-Hosting.com

nice, did you remove the drop down (for product categories) and hard code it to your cats?

Thanks and I do not understand? Sorry.

i cant access any fo the links, they appear to be down.

Our server is up and running, I checked this at 7:00am this morning aswell and everything appeared to be all working fine!

Very nice.. easy, smooth, clean! Overall nice design!

Thank you.

It appears to be down for me. I get "Problem loading page" in Firefox.

What is your IP and ISP?

Pulls up fine for me...

Nice and Clean..colors are easy on eyes as well. Nice job

Thank you.

Whilst asking for comments on our WHMCS, I thought I would post our Kayako integration, comments are welcome. Click here to view our Kayako integration.

Nice work on the site - very slick.

I had a question about your Kayako setup. It appears that you're using some of the front end from Kayako (KB etc), but the tickets are still being run through your WHMCS is that right? Or are you using Kayako for your tickets also?

Only thing I would remove is on the Server Status section you actually have a link to the PHP Info file for that server. I'd remove that, as exposing your PHP and module information (and versions) can potentially leave you exposed to hackers looking for a way to exploit various programs. Just my 2 cents anyway!

Looks nice though - good job!

Looks good. I like the way you've created your icons and put everything right there for the customer to access. Very slick, man.

Thank you ;)

Nice work on the site - very slick.

I had a question about your Kayako setup. It appears that you're using some of the front end from Kayako (KB etc), but the tickets are still being run through your WHMCS is that right? Or are you using Kayako for your tickets also?

Only thing I would remove is on the Server Status section you actually have a link to the PHP Info file for that server. I'd remove that, as exposing your PHP and module information (and versions) can potentially leave you exposed to hackers looking for a way to exploit various programs. Just my 2 cents anyway!

Looks nice though - good job!

We use WHMCS for Ticket Module. The Kayako is more Support Based use but we decided to 'mix' the WHMCS and Kayako togather as we don't use Support Suit and there is no module for Live Responce.

Thank you for your comments and thank you for the tip, I will take that into consideration!