Almost finished

Willx

Hey everyone I'm almost done with all content for my new look and feel of the site. This is a very basic design, light colors.. Take a peak let me know what you think the WHMCS convert is done but I still have them running with the old design...

http://www.webhostmanaged.net/newsite/

All that I have to finish is the reseller page, aup, and privacy policy...

Thanks for any comments!

You have a light-palette, web-2.0 look...but I find that as a new customer, I wouldn't know where to look first. You've got a light palette - capitalize on that. Make the items you want your client to see first...a little brighter, a little more saturated. Not much more. Just a little bit. Let it call attention to itself a tiny bit more.

Good spacing - enough information without overwhelming, enough space to easily separate and make visual chunking a bit easier.

You have a light-palette, web-2.0 look...but I find that as a new customer, I wouldn't know where to look first. You've got a light palette - capitalize on that. Make the items you want your client to see first...a little brighter, a little more saturated. Not much more. Just a little bit. Let it call attention to itself a tiny bit more.

Good spacing - enough information without overwhelming, enough space to easily separate and make visual chunking a bit easier.

Thanks for the feedback ;)