Tax Not Being Added When Generating An Invoice..?

Hello Everyone,

As an examination of the order system I decided to place a test order in the WHMCS manually through the administration panel. In the “Configuration” tab of WHCMS under “Tax Setup” section I added an entry for GST tax for the country code Canada and to apply to any State/Province.

After submitting the order and reviewing the invoice it does in fact show a field in the invoice as 5.00% Tax Due: $0.00. It looks like WHMCS is not generating an actual amount to the plan. Has anyone else experienced this issue and if so what was the correct way of doing it? It does generate the invoice for the plan in this case $6.95 or $2.95 but doesn't apply that 5.00% tax to the invoice.

Kind Regards,

LH.

Do you have the Tax Type set to Exclusive?

Configuration > Tax Setup > Select "Exclusive" as the Tax Type > Save Changes.

You may have to also edit the product to include tax.

Configuration > Product/Services > Edit a product > Click the "Other" tab > Check "Tax Product" > Save Changes

Hello RavenStar,

I truly appreciate your reply. I did double check that the "Exclusive" variable was checked from before but this did the trick:

Configuration > Product/Services > Edit a product > Click the "Other" tab > Check "Tax Product" > Save Changes.

It looks like I forgot to add the Tax Product for each plan. Once again thank you for this information and hopefully it will be of some help to others.

Regards,

LH.