My Integration

xxkylexx

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I've made a few edits, but nothing REALLY major...I have learned a lot from the design that you put together for me though. :)

I do have one concern right now though...everything looks good and works properly in IE6 and Firefox, but not in IE7. Granted, IE7 is only at RC1 and isn't final yet, but I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that are using it, and hopefully everything will be fixed in IE7 when it gets RTM...

Yeah, I've made a few edits, but nothing REALLY major...I have learned a lot from the design that you put together for me though. :)

I do have one concern right now though...everything looks good and works properly in IE6 and Firefox, but not in IE7. Granted, IE7 is only at RC1 and isn't final yet, but I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that are using it, and hopefully everything will be fixed in IE7 when it gets RTM...

Hey,

Sorry to go off topic, but your site does look better then before :) Good work :!:

From,

Adam