Actual Order (per plan) statistics?

jonc

Hello,

Anyone know of a way to get the order statistics for a period of time based on the plan type? If not does anyone know if that's been a requested feature yet?

Also, I have asked Matt this and he said it's not possible right now, but what do you all think about requesting a "Manual" fraud scoring that could be done in house? IE, calling the customer, verifying GEO info, and score it good or bad based on what you find, then have the CC process if the score is good.

Thanks,

Jon C.

What I mean is that we want to do the manual process, example the GEO IP, and call the number on file to see if a real person answers.

After that WE SHOULD be able to mark "Approved", and the CC not charge till the order is "Approved".

Matt, told me there's no way to prevent the CC charge unless I'm using one of the built in fraud protection modules. I'm just saying we as Admins, should have that same control, so we can manually verify an order BEFORE it's charged for.

Any one else?????

Thanks,

Jon C.