Order went through, but hosting not set up?

kingmoore

So I just placed my first live order, but for whatever reason nothing got created on my server. One strange thing is my username was just set to "com". Any ideas why nothing happened server end? From my welcome email:

Domain: testtesttesttest.com

Username: com

this is also somewhat strange:

Temporary FTP Hostname: whmcs.com

• WHMCS CEO

A cpanel username cannot contain the word test. Therefore using that domain, it would take the first 8 letters it could find, remove the word test and leave what is left - hence the username com. This might be a reserved username - I'm not sure - which might have caused the setup to fail. However, if the welcome email got sent, then that would indicate the account was setup successfully according to WHM.

The Temporary FTP Hostname can be edited in the email template.

Matt

Alright I tried another one (without test :)) and that resolved the strange username problem, however my accounts are still not getting created by WHM. I have packages named exactly the same (with same case) in WHM as WHMCS. Where else should I look to debug this?