Payment flow

david_cheong

I just helping one of my customer to do the integration the payment in Malaysia call iPay88.

I have some question for the normal flow of payment: (forgive me because i'm new bird into WHMCS software)

1. What should i display or where should i redirect the customer after the payment fail/success
  2. if fail, i wish to let the customer to retry by creating a new order number (Because the payment gateway only accept the unique ref no)
  3. if i like to redirect the customer to the payment form after call back, what is the link or where should i send the customer to

Click on check out --> select payment --> go to payment page --> return back to WHMCS

return back to WHMCS

- If success update order status

- If fail --> display error --> create a new ref no (order id) --> let the customer to retry

hope all the senior and experience member here will show me the way to complete it.

thanks in advance