possible bug ---domain pricing

I was adding a ton of tlds for my new reseller and I mean over 50.

It stopped taking them near the end saying that I needed to add a proper tld.

After 3 or more attempts it would finally take it.

Then, when I was updating the reseller api, it got rid of about a third of the tlds I had already entered.

Then, it would zero out some of the domain prices. I'll have to go back and make sure it didn't just change some of the prices.

Then, when I was adding stuff like privacy, mail forwarding, etc. Sometimes it would take, sometimes not, sometimes it would take a few and then erase others.

Something seems to be funky with the db?

Anyone else having trouble?

I've checked with my host and they say the db is intact and working properly.

I'm only adding 45 and I've never had any problems with php/mysql in any of my other apps. Right now, it's even worse. As I fix one, another gets screwed up. I've repaired and optimized my db just to make sure, but there are no errors and its integrity is still intact. It's just frustrating. I never had this problem with v3.5.

I'm only adding 45 and I've never had any problems with php/mysql in any of my other apps. Right now, it's even worse. As I fix one, another gets screwed up. I've repaired and optimized my db just to make sure, but there are no errors and its integrity is still intact. It's just frustrating. I never had this problem with v3.5.

I have 77 tlds plus multiple year registrations on most of them.

The only problem i've had is it takes up to 10 seconds to render the page after WHMCS polls the DB.

Oh, and on a side note, i added the TLD's via a MySQL insert rather than through the front end. I find it rather tedious to use the front end for bulk things like this.