Affiliate credit per sale

jhaagmans

I'd like to know whether there's a possibility to credit my affiliates with a certain amount of money per sale, say $25.- per individual sale through their affiliate link, no matter which package or product was bought. I want people who refer others to be paid for just the first sale.

If this is not possible, I would have to credit the affiliates by hand, which is just not that pretty.

Oh it appears that it's possible. It's a bit confusing. I can activate the affiliate system in the General Settings and there it only says something about a percentage, but in the products section you can add a fixed amount for a referral.

So, how do I proceed? It appears that this topic is now in the wrong forum :o

Okay, if I get it right, I can skip putting the percentage value into the General Settings and just put fixed amounts per affiliated sale in the Products section? And when a client decides to order another package, will the affiliate get credited again? That's something I want to make sure, as I only want to payout for initial sale referrals.