Email issues -Welcome and Mass Mail

MACscr

Ok, this is odd. Piping works, send message to client works, but welcome emails do not. I have manually tried sending them and of course on new orders they arent sent as well. Admin receives new order notification fine though.

When I click on Mass mail, then select a product that one of my clients have in their account, i get an error after builing list stating that there needs to be at least one user in the list. Like i mentioned, I do have a user with that product, so their is at least one user.

• WHMCS CEO

Strange issue for the first one - do you have anything that could be blocking it? If other messages are working then you can be pretty sure the welcome email is being sent so it must be getting caught up somewhere else.

For the second issue, you need to select at least one server and one product. Selecting a product alone will not work.

Matt