DirectI Add funds

newwebby

I'm unclear on the Add Funds method. I mean, I understand but what is the purpose. When someone signs up for a domain it is credited to them?

Also, domains are 7.95 or is it really 8.20?

Umm... confused a bit.

Please help

Thanks,

Edward

Add funds to your reseller account, then transfer them to your WHMCS customer account. I found these instructions explained everything: http://v3manual.whmcs.com/display.php?id=27

The WHMCS site suggests that domains cost you $7.95, have you set your pricing in your reseller control panel? Be sure you've watched the video tutorials (the links will be in your welcome emails) as they explain how DirectI works.

WHMCS isn't using the Directi API correctly, they way it's being done is silly.

What should happen is WHMCS checks to see If the email address of the user that just ordered a domain has an account directi, if they do register the domain to that user, if not then create an account then register the domain to that new user.

This means each domain is registered to it’s own account in Directi