Programmatic generation of invoices?

Firestorm

Hello,

I would like some feedback about this product, and it's capabilities for me to have an external script that would handle bandwidth calculations and billing for colocation customers.

Currently, I am using a custom script with Modernbill V 4.x that reads from an RTG database, checks the due date of each customer, then generates a single custom invoice for bandwidth if their billing is set to renew on that day.

Does anyone know, or can anyone point me in a direction to research an option similar to this for WHMCS?

Thanks!

Ok, after looking at that, it looks to be *much* better than the current method I'm using. Much cleaner and manageable.

Now for the next question. I see the function named "Get Client's Data by ID" (http://v3manual.whmcs.com/display.php?id=167). Can anyone give me a complete list of what data this returns? What I'm specifically looking for is a method to get the due date of any current invoices.

Obviously, the reason for this is to know when to grab the information out of the RTG database, and generate the 95th% totals for the invoice.

Ok, after looking at that, it looks to be *much* better than the current method I'm using. Much cleaner and manageable.

Now for the next question. I see the function named "Get Client's Data by ID" (http://v3manual.whmcs.com/display.php?id=167). Can anyone give me a complete list of what data this returns? What I'm specifically looking for is a method to get the due date of any current invoices.

Obviously, the reason for this is to know when to grab the information out of the RTG database, and generate the 95th% totals for the invoice.

Its easy to find out what a variable or array has available.

<?php var_dump($var); ?>

:)