(non)integration of Dotster

I am a Dotster reseller and understand that there is not integrated API. I have done my searching, and found that there does not seem to be much interest in integrating it. That is fine as I prefer to do everything through the Dotster portal anyhow. My clients purchase direct through dotster at my prices, and I am just using it for the upline control panel access to my clients domains.

My question is how would I go about setting up the whmcs portal so that the domains links pull in a iframe or something which contains the address of the dotster portal. My dotster template is base css only, not graphics - so I don't need to worry about how to get the iframe 100% height or anything. The only content will be basic text and forms. Thank you in advance.

I second this - we are also a reseller through Dotster's IR program and don't wish to move right now. We manage over 2000 registrations, and would be grateful for a way to redirect the existing links that reference domain registration right to our external registration portal. We've already had some confusion, even though we have everything turned off, some links remain active - like 'check domain availability'.

Anyway, we don't expect any kind of tie-in do to the way the IR program works (the user pays Dotster and uses a branded back-end on their system), but being able to at least link would be extremely useful.