Setting up API for Directi reseller account

bizop4you

I hope I am posting in the right place. If not, someone please tell me where to post this.

I have WHMCS on my server as my billing software. I signed up for the free Directi reseller account. Can someone explain in a little better detail (or plain english) how to setup the API so I can register domains, sell SSL Certs, etc from my shopping cart in my WHMCS on my server.

I think I can figure out the coding, as I can do PHP fairly well. I just don't understand where do you put the API coding. Is it a page by itself? Is it in the code on an existing page?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you,

bizop4you

You have a reseller account with Directi, have you set up the customer account also in directi because you will need to that also if not. Then just go to your WHMCS admin section Configuration -> Domain Registrars -> Registrar Settings tab and choose Directi from the dropdown, put in all the details it asks for and you're set up.

• 2 weeks later...