Issue with Reports and refunding payments

FPForum

The reports are great..but there are a few things i don't understand.

Someone created an order and made payment - it shows up and everything

A day later that person reverses payment via paypal. So I go in and cancel/delete the order..Yet, it still shows up in the reports.

Yesterday, a customer placed an order for a domain, made payment..etc.

Today I had to refund him because it turns out that domain was not available. I refunded him and canceled the order/deleted the order..Yet, it still shows up in the daily reports.

How can I avoid this because it really makes figuring out payments and accounting difficult.

Thanks

Hi

You will need to add a transaction out for any refunds made.

Joe

Am I missing something here? I went to the client and added a new transaction..Let everything blank accept for the description and set the amount out as the amount I refunded. However, my Est. Annual income and annual income for domains is the exact same..Shouldn't that be updating without that amount added?

Note: I also tried editing the transaction that was shown for that order. and leaving the amount in, but also adding the same amount as amount out..however, made no difference.