Best solution for running multi currency

UH-Simon

We bill in £ and $ so realise we need to run 2 seperate WHMCS installations, we're fine with that. The only problem we have run into with this is we will have 2 helpdesk (far from ideal, we really only want 1). We will be continuing to use our Kayako helpdesk (using the whmcs kayako integration) rather than the WHMCS one. Has anyone else had this same scenario and what is the best way forward? In an ideal world we would somehow have customers in both systems use the same helpdesk installation.

hmm, you could just tell your customers that they need to register with the helpdesk seperatly, hardly ideal but to be honest seems like maybe the only viable option, other than having 2 helpdesks of course.

What i dont understand is why people really need it, i know its nice to have multi currency and stuff, but at the end of the day, I use my Irish Credit card to buy stuff in the states and uk all the time, and i dont expect any of these companies to offer multi currency, the only real benefit is that it is easier for your users to work out exactly how much it costs, maybe you shsould include the xe.com converter in your site, i know they have one that you can use direct from your site without directing users away, we are looking into it

Yes, in an ideal world we would just tell all our US customers that we're not billing in £ but this would annoy alot of those customers (of which there are many) and its not worth rocking the boat. I guess, ideally what we need is the loginshare for both systems to be valid in one Kayako system.

Yes, in an ideal world we would just tell all our US customers that we're not billing in £ but this would annoy alot of those customers (of which there are many) and its not worth rocking the boat. I guess, ideally what we need is the loginshare for both systems to be valid in one Kayako system.

hmm, i dont see that being possible