which languages are avaible?

balancer

Question

5 answers to this question

Hi all,

I have been trying to translate the remaining of the Chinese.txt file in the lang folder (the translation is not complete) and no matter which encoding i choose to save the file in, when I refresh the page in Chinese, the characters dissapears all together. If I replace the file with the original, it is OK again. Am I doing something wrong? How should I save the files or is using notepad wrong? Please help.

Also, for those who are curious, the only charset that works with the original file is UTF-8, but once I save it in UTF-8 encoding in notepad, nothing works.:?:?

Hi all,

I have been trying to translate the remaining of the Chinese.txt file in the lang folder (the translation is not complete) and no matter which encoding i choose to save the file in, when I refresh the page in Chinese, the characters dissapears all together. If I replace the file with the original, it is OK again. Am I doing something wrong? How should I save the files or is using notepad wrong? Please help.

Also, for those who are curious, the only charset that works with the original file is UTF-8, but once I save it in UTF-8 encoding in notepad, nothing works.:?:?

i have the same problem too.

i use utf-8 as my default charset, and set the language text file as utf-8, then it appear nothing but a error code

" Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_VARIABLE in /home/xxxxx/public_html/xxxxx/dbconnect.php(0) : eval()'d code on line 1 "

any idea about this??