TCAdmin Auto setup blues.....

ChrisGooding

Iv'e now got past the dreaded Curl error and am getting the message that WHM has activated or set up the account...... But there is no account in TCA what so ever....

Strange thing is, when looking at the server set-up screen, it actually shows the number of accounts that its set-up (allegedly).

Our firewall shows that the connection is being made between WHM & TCA, but TCA just doesnt appear to be doing anything.

Im guessing that its TCA which is not actioning it, but think it may be due to the settings we have in WHM.

Man I just keep going round n round....

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, as my boss wants me to have this cracked before eop today!!!!!!!!.

*I had noticed that there was no field set up to capture a username to use in TCAdmin, we have tried it after enetering one manually on the order form and trying to create frfom there but no avail.

So I suppose advice on where to put the capture field for username wouldnt go amiss either ;) ;)

Thanks all :D

OK I thoght Id post this for 2 reasons.....

1) To say thanks to Matt for all his help, as always a first class service.

and

2) To let anyone else know who may also be stumped on this one... apparently WHMCS will not function with TCAdmin being SSL based.

However Matt has mentioned that it will be added to the dev tracker to be reviewed at a later date.