Proper email not sent

Serenade

My other thread was deleted, without consent or warning (which I’m not impressed…) so I have to repost it again.

For some reason, I’m not getting the proper email; either that or it’s just not sending it for whatever other reason. I checked in the email configuration settings, and the cPanel welcome email was perfect; it gave the client all his login info etc. I tried signing up to test it out, and it’s been over 3 days and I still haven’t gotten this said welcome email. What did I do wrong, or what broke?

-Thanks

My other thread was deleted, without consent or warning (which I’m not impressed…) so I have to repost it again.

For some reason, I’m not getting the proper email; either that or it’s just not sending it for whatever other reason. I checked in the email configuration settings, and the cPanel welcome email was perfect; it gave the client all his login info etc. I tried signing up to test it out, and it’s been over 3 days and I still haven’t gotten this said welcome email. What did I do wrong, or what broke?

-Thanks

You mean this one!!?

http://forum.whmcs.com/showthread.php?t=9269