Kayako/WHMCS Loginshare/Integration

Lethanialist

I've got the integration setup and it seems to load the pages correctly, but the loginshare is messed up. I try to go to supporttickets.php and get:

ERROR: You do not have enough permissions to access this page. Please log in by entering your Email Address and Password.

I can't login to Kayako from the main site with WHMCS details, either.

When I go to the LoginShare options in Kayako, the WHMCS Integration page is blank, only having an update button. Any ideas?

I know I should really only be asking on Kayako forums, but they're not responding, their live support isn't helping, and I'm hoping someone here with a bit of experience in it will know.

You will also get this error from time to time even when it is working.

It appears that the WHMCS + Kayako integration isnt the best. Although you can login at WHMCS and see the tickets, if you click a ticket too quickly after logging in - you'll get this error due to the way the login share works.

The same is also true if you change your email address in WHMCS after using the system for a ticket. Kayako does not read the current email from on the customers account but caches an old one.

Both issues are confirmed by Kayako and will be fixed before the integration goes final - according to their support and forums.