I cant get the processing to work correctly

Rich

Alright, first of all it should be automating the order and I have it checked to send the welcome email upon payment.

I've been trying to pay through credit card and it just automatically sends the order to pending(when it should automatically create the account). After it's sent to pending I tried to manually verify it and I get the message "Account Creation Failed: Product Type Not Supported"

I double checked with WHM and everything is right in the package configuration. I have maxmind enabled through Quantum Gateway, and disabled under fraud protection on WHMCS. It's not marking it as fraud though, just 'pending'.

I have no idea what to do here, i'm out of ideas.

• WHMCS CEO

As you're getting the error "Product Type Not Supported" it means your package is incorrectly configured. Make sure you have selected the correct module on the Module Settings tab of the product config and make sure you then have matching servers for that module setup in Config > Manage Servers.

Regarding the fraud checking, if you use the MaxMind checks on the Quantum side rather than within WHMCS that won't give any feedback to WHMCS.

Matt

I figured out the problem with that... I didn't have the server set up in WHMCS, so now that is set up properly. I'm still running into problems however.

I go through the order process, sign up for a new account, enter a domain that isn't in the system, and pay using credit card through Quantum Gateway.

It charges the card, and processes the order in WHMCS now, but it isn't setting the domain up in WHM, it isn't creating the actual cpanel account, and it isn't sending out any emails at all (new account set up, welcome email, invoice, etc.)

Any help would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...

Same issue here. We have selected "Automatically create the account as soon as an order is placed" and the order sits on pending. We have to manually accept the order in order for the account to be created. Same with "Automatically create the account as soon as the first payment is received"

• 1 month later...