Automation not working

NetworkTown.Net

Hi

I have a prob when my clients have paid and the account is not created in whm i need this fixed asap, i have enabled auto creation, and in every package i have put create account after first payment but after payment the account is not created.

Please get this fixed i need it fast since i am getting alot of orders when im going to advertise in a bit.

My 2.5.5 (Matt did my upgrade) will not create accounts either, even though 2.4.1 worked fine. I submitted a ticket Tuesday, got a reply yesterday and Matt said he was would work on it. No word on a fix yet, but this is seriously holding me up as I am having to manually add them via WHM now.

My 2.5.5 (Matt did my upgrade) will not create accounts either, even though 2.4.1 worked fine. I submitted a ticket Tuesday, got a reply yesterday and Matt said he was would work on it. No word on a fix yet, but this is seriously holding me up as I am having to manually add them via WHM now.

Me to i have had to create accounts manually and this is not good i need this done very fast.

if account creation doesnt work, this is a major show stopper for 2.5.5. Vacation or not, you should be dropping everything to get this working right now. Is anyone having luck with account creation or is it just certain people that its not working with?

Communication with all my servers worked fine in 2.4.1. After Matt upgraded me, I get a message when I try to create an account in WHM that says "Server Error: Could Not Connect to Server". This message appears no matter what server I choose. I have checked the cpanel settings and they are correct. These are just regular root accounts, not reseller.

Adding to this, my disk usage and bandwidth is being updated in the Reports area, so I know WHMCS is communicating with each server or it could not retrieve that data, right?

Are they being updated for you Networktown.net?

Here are the versions of PHP and MYSQL on the server that WHMCS is installed.

PHP 4.4.2

MYSQL 4.0.27-standard

Adding to this, my disk usage and bandwidth is being updated in the Reports area, so I know WHMCS is communicating with each server or it could not retrieve that data, right?

Are they being updated for you Networktown.net?

Here are the versions of PHP and MYSQL on the server that WHMCS is installed.

PHP 4.4.2

MYSQL 4.0.27-standard

Those reports though would have nothing to do with creating packages. So nothing has changed on your server since 2.4 and 2.4 was able to create packages fine?

Wanted to add that piping for support tickets works fine though.

I have the orders setup to go into pending status first, well, once i tried to activate the order, it said that it couldnt connect to the server. I got some ideas about that one though. but whats annoying is that it still goes ahead and activates the account and doesnt give you a chance to retry the account creation. And like i mentioned before, no emails anytime during the order process or activation were sent out.

Those reports though would have nothing to do with creating packages. So nothing has changed on your server since 2.4 and 2.4 was able to create packages fine?

Nothing changed on the server at all. They are all managed dedicated servers. I agree that reports are different than creating accounts, but logically, WHMCS is connecting to the servers to retrieve the report data, so I assume WHMCS is able to connect to create an account, but it is not.

Hey,

If you created a new account in version 2.5 chances are you did't setup a server for the package to go to .....

If you chose your package and click on the Other tab by default the "none" is check and over looked. Simply use the drop down box and chose cPanel and your server. This might solve some of your problems....

From,

Adam

You're on to something Adam...

I just checked my product details and found that under Package Quotas, the Package Name was blank! I edited it to my package name and tested it by suspending/unsuspending an account. :)

So, if you are not able to create accounts, make sure of the following.

Click on Configuration > Products/Services

Click on the Edit icon for the product that won't create.

Click the Package Quotas tab

Make sure the Package Name is filled in. (this needs to be the name of the package you set up in WHM)

I'm off to test more...