Invoice not sent

LukeDouglas

On 1/2/2008, when I setup my WHMCS on my website to do my billing, all of the original orders had invoices generated which were mailed to my clients. However, when I processed the invoices on 2/1/2008, no emails were sent although the invoices were generated. I am sending using PHP mail() and on once invoice that I resent the invoice, they did receive it as well as I received a copy so it's not the actual mailing function.

I do have Continuous Invoice Generation activated which did work but no emails were sent. I have checked the manual and could find nothing about any configuration to automatically send emails for invoices that were automatically generated so I assumed the system would have done this but it didn't. I must have missed some configuration setting but so far I'm clueless as to what to do.

Anyone have an idea how I can have these emails automatically generated when the invoices are automatically generated?