Directi - Domain registration error .co.uk

Leeman

I have setup up the Directi module and inputted all correct login details.

I tested a transaction in demo mode purchasing .co.uk domain name and got this error emailed back to me:

Error: Domain Registration Error - We no longer sell/renew/transfer these TLDs

Is this because I am in demo mode?

Thanks for your reply Lewcy and sorry I didn't spot your post. This is obviously a problem, can someone get back on this. Anybody successfully registering .uk domains with Directi?

I noticed when I enabled all services in the WHMCS supplied Directi CP there was no mention of .uk domains.

What! I spent about 5 hours setting this up yesterday. Why does WHMCS advertise .uk reseller prices for their Directi reseller package?

Can anybody recommend a good domain reseller that incorporates into WHMCS, preferably without a minimum top up fee.

I've just looked, they are still selling .uk domains.

OK! Now I'm getting paranoid, perhaps I have basically just set something up wrong!!! Once the prices and domains are setup in WHMCS, is there anything I have to setup on the reseller website. I've added funds to my account, setup a new customer. Anything else I have to do or does the WHMCS backend take care of that.

OK! Now I'm getting paranoid, perhaps I have basically just set something up wrong!!! Once the prices and domains are setup in WHMCS, is there anything I have to setup on the reseller website. I've added funds to my account, setup a new customer. Anything else I have to do or does the WHMCS backend take care of that.

Seriously they werent there ten minutes ago! Something has changed!!! I logged onto my account to check then i was going to send matt the login details so he could see for himeself. I switched computers logged in again and they were in the list. Before there was nothing now they have all turned up, .co.uk, .uk.org etc etc

Im completely confused!

• WHMCS CEO
Seriously they werent there ten minutes ago! Something has changed!!! I logged onto my account to check then i was going to send matt the login details so he could see for himeself. I switched computers logged in again and they were in the list. Before there was nothing now they have all turned up, .co.uk, .uk.org etc etc

Im completely confused!

Where were you looking before that they weren't showing?

Nope, after adding funds and configuring it within WHMCS you should be all set.

Matt

OK! Matt

I've just attempted another .co.uk purchase.

I have received:

Error: Domain Registration Error - Invoice is partly paid

Looks like perhaps it's working!! The domain was registered

I would guess I haven't added funds to the customer account? I've added $30 to my resellers funds, do I have to add funds to my customer account too? Why do I add funds to the reseller account. Bit confused there! Can I transfer the funds from my resellers account to my customer account?

• WHMCS CEO

Yep, that result means DirectI has accepted the domain order fine. Just need more funds in the customer account like you say. Those funds are virtual - you don't actually pay anything to add them - so I suggest adding $10,000 to the customer so there's always enough in future.

Matt

Where were you looking before that they weren't showing?

Matt

I was looking in the same place, the 'set tld order' screen. I think i know what i did (one of these thigns you do so quickly you forget about it) but i went into product management to check everything was 'active' which it was but instead of then navigating away from that page as i must have done in the past i ticked the box at the bottom to agree to the terms then submitted. Im thinking this must have sorted the problem?!

Yep, that result means DirectI has accepted the domain order fine. Just need more funds in the customer account like you say. Those funds are virtual - you don't actually pay anything to add them - so I suggest adding $10,000 to the customer so there's always enough in future.

Matt

OK Matt thanks for that. I have just credited my customer account. How do I now actually pay for the domain to activate it? It now says its pending. I can see an Execute without payment section. Do I use that section to activate it?